____________________________________
Something about blue at times makes the person feel comfortable yet at the same time, knotted inside. Ah, I hope that friend will be fine, and continues with his dreams. He may think I speak one and is different in another. But ultimately, no matter whatever anger or grundges or whatever the other person do to you, sometimes, they will still be a close friend towards the end of the day. I am sorry, but some friends, no matter how much happens or shit we face or how much angers inside us, they would still be a friend. Thats my logic. Oh well, who never in their lives backstabs, cause of the anger. Haaa, we learn to get over it after a while.
Would you sacrifice a friend for the sake of another? Its so hard to have the best of two worlds, but till this day, Im still holding on. Because in friendships, if they are your true ones, they will still stay. We have our reasons, the unspoken ones. But I believe whatever happens, there will always be a solution. Or at least, I trust this in God's hands, to guide me. Its a hard decision, But ive went through it, I shall just go through it all.
Friends. So many types. But ill never ever forget what my counselar says, If by the age of 60 you could count 5 true friends, you are considered lucky. I so totally AGREE. Some friends now may go, but come back much later in life, Some may disappear forever. It hurts, But we will put it in the most precious part of our memories. Because there was once a We. Many close friends I have, But they are all different tpyes of people from different worlds from mine. =)
Till this day, I try to forget what that group of people did. But, i guess No matter how much I tried its hard. So hard. Some still do not admit it, or take it as something impactful. haha.. It hurt most especially when its from someone whom you took as someone close. Tsk, its painful to go down on memory lanes.
I remember the first time i was due to head back to Singapore, I dreaded it, Hated it. Complained the whole week I was back. But we all Learn, watch. Sigh, experiences in life is always on the go. Never enough. =) Now, each trip back to Singapore, Makes me dread counting down the days I leave them all.
We all have many different view points. But sometimes, its hard to see it from all. and Understand that is.
Im still learning, and Im contented with all the mistakes Ive made. Ah, maybe not the smoking. -_-"" haha, Oh wells, talking about smoking our lungs away, when in actual fact we are killing those around us together. HEH. but then agains. -_-""
Marketing assignment due in 4 days! and I have just BARELY started. And i have to finish it in 1 day. OH yeah, Wish me all the luck man. HAH.
=)